#1 Lesson from Our Top 8 Blog Posts of 2018
As we approach 2019, we’ve been reflecting on the past year. You’re probably doing the same right now with your business – identifying those experiences and lessons from 2018 you can use in the new year to advance toward your goals.
Part of our review has been a look back at our most popular blog posts of 2018 and what lessons we and our clients can draw from them for 2019. So, without further ado, our top eight blog posts from 2018 – and one big lesson you can use next year to address your business’ information technology needs.
TOP 7 POSTS OF 2018
Counting down to our most read post of 2018, we begin with #8.
Cybersecurity Concerns of 2018
Several of our most popular 2018 blog posts are centered around the topic of cybersecurity.
- “Be More Vigilant About Personal Cybersecurity,” where Michael Cocanower, our CEO and a certified ethical hacker, shares his insights on how to implement personal cybersecurity solutions.
- In October, we announced our cybersecurity contest during National Cybersecurity Month in “Super Cyber You 8-Week Cybersecurity Competition.”
- In “Keep Your Cool if You Suspect Business Has Been Hacked,” we share a news story that includes recommendations on what to do if you think you’ve been hacked.
- “Phoenix tech CEO shares insights on first Def Con experience,” in which we share another news story including our CEO (he’s a popular guy).
Increased Efficiency and Productivity Through Technology
Readers were also interested in learning more about improving employee productivity.
- We offer “Sample 10 Question End-User IT Audit: Improve Employee Productivity and Efficiency,” to give you the tools to perform an end-user IT audit by questioning your employees about their experiences with your business’ technology.
- “Manage Annoying IT Stress in Two Steps,” in which we offer a couple of things to do to manage friction points in your information technology.
Managing Your Managed Service Provider
Finally, our most popular blog posts of the year are about ensuring you choose a qualified managed service provider to manage your business’ information technology.
- In “3 Dangerous Signs Your IT Provider Isn’t Being Transparent,” we offered a few things to look for if you think your current IT provider is keeping you in the dark.
#1 BLOG POST AND ONE BIG LESSON: PICKING AN IT PARTNER YOU CAN TRUST
Choosing the right managed service provider when outsourcing your information technology can help you address many of the issues we’ve discussed in our blog posts over the past year. But we recognize that it’s a big step for a business. It’s important you understand the pros and cons – and what you should look for in IT providers to avoid the cons.
Not to toot our own horn too much, but our most popular post last year is on Microsoft’s choice of itSynergy and its leadership as subject matter experts on small- and medium-sized business IT implementation. In fact, that work remains the foundation of our strategic technology planning, known as SynergySolutionTM. And, we remain one of Microsoft’s premier SMB partners.
If you’d like to experience the expert IT strategy, service and support other Arizona businesses receive from itSynergy, get in touch with us at 602-297-2400 or online.
We look forward to continuing to partner with Arizona small- to medium-sized businesses and providing them with the information technology they need to accomplish their goals in 2019.